Principal Contracts Consultant, Streamline Government Contracts, LLC
Robert Fletcher brings over 25 years of experience to his position as Principal Contracts Consultant for Streamline Government Contracts. Before joining Streamline, Robert was a Senior Vice President / Controller at a GovCon firm and has served as the Deputy Program Manager on a DTRA effort, AFSO, and Program Manager on their GSA STARS III contract. With over two decades of government contracting experience, Robert is considered a subject matter expert in contractual matters and FAR compliance in the government contracts industry.
Robert has a Bachelor of Science from University of Maryland Global Campus, where he studied Accounting and Business Management, received two Associate’s degrees in Accounting and Management Development as a dual Major and three Certificates from the College of Southern Maryland in Accounting-Basic, Accounting-Advanced, and Business Management, as well as numerous training certificates from DoD, the Intelligence Community, and private sector firms.
Robert’s main duties included, but were not limited to, full life cycle Contract and Program Management, FAR compliance and regulatory assessments, project financial analysis, contract indirect rate variance analysis, CDRL’s reporting, recruiting for proposals and contracts, and preparing client briefs. His areas of expertise are government contract management and compliance requirements under the Federal Acquisitions Regulation (FAR); project budget development support, reporting, and analysis; proposal support; Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) program development and support; as well as client invoicing in all systems (WAWF, IPP, and large GovCon firm systems).
Robert’s expertise includes:
• Providing contract compliance
• Service Contract Act (SCA) Compliance
• Assessments of compliance with relevant FAR provisions and clauses
• Team Training e.g., FAR Cost Principles, Pricing and Costing requirements
• DCAA accounting compliance
• Business Systems Compliance – Accounting, Estimating, Purchasing, Property
• Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) for DoD and the Intelligence Community
Proposals and Contracts
• Contract Management
• Preparing and overseeing subcontract documentation
• Program Manager functions
• Project Control (financial)
• Project Reporting (CDRL’s, briefs)
• Contract Closeout