Pam Rene Holmes
Senior Contracts Consultant
Ms. Holmes has over 25 years of diversified experience in executive leadership and contract management with small to medium sized government contracting companies. In this arena, Ms. Holmes provided full life cycle contracts and subcontracts management to include overall support of program management teams. Her knowledge base includes drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the full scope of subcontractor and consulting agreements for companies. In addition, she has working knowledge of FAR/DFAR on contract vehicles included GSA and sole source BPA, IDIQ, and GWAC. She has worked on all types of contracts to include T&M, CPFF, FFP and FFP LOE. Specific accomplishments have included:
- Managed all contractual instruments for the firm to include the full range of pre- and post-award subcontract administration;
- Managed and executed all contracts inputs and modifications to Deltek/GCS Premier.
- Conducts cogent risk analyses of solicitations and contract awards and communicates relevant risk factors and alternate bidding strategies to senior leadership;
- Managing all contract documents through contract closeout working directly with the government agencies in negotiating, managing and closing contracts;
- Developed pricing scenarios for various bids, insuring profitability across the corporation;
- Conduct proposal and on-going contract cost/pricing analysis;
- Designing and maintaining a corporate contracts data repository assist corporate and project senior management with fiscal planning and program operations.
Ms. Holmes has in-depth experience in supporting the finance and accounting departments with specific expertise in accounts receivable, invoicing, purchasing, and government compliance submissions., and Deltek GCS Premier.
Other areas Ms. Holmes has extensive experience with are business development, proposal development, marketing and public relations.