Principal Contracts Consultant
Hedayat Mohammadi is a Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) and an executive management professional with over 12 years of cradle to grave contract and grant management experience in commercial and government contracting environments. Hedayat holds two master's degrees, one in Business Administration and the other in Public Administration, and a BA in Business Administration.
Hedayat has a rich experience of working for several government contractors, including non-profit organizations. In addition to managing hundreds of USG funded contracts, Hedayat has successfully managed several contracts, cooperative agreements, and cost-sharing agreements during his employment with the United Nations and the United Kingdom Government.
Here is a summary of Hedayat's achievements:
- Managed the process of updating product pricing on multiple Federal Supply Schedules (GSA Schedules) for small businesses that increased the company revenue by at least 5% under each schedule.
- Managed the process of adding new Special Item Numbers (SINs) to the existing Federal Supply Schedules that paved the ground for the companies to participate in bidding processes conducted under the new SINs.
- Supported businesses in pricing bids and proposals and helped them develop proposal win strategies, including carefully analyzing the solicitation requirements, identifying key organizational strengths, risk identification and developing mitigating strategies, and creating a value proposition.
- Supported businesses in creating and implementing contract management standard operating procedures, account management policies and protocols, contract compliance manuals, and small business subcontracting plans.
- Collaborated in the process of drafting, negotiating, and executing of dozens of Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Master Manufacturing Agreements, Master Clinical Trials Agreements, Quality Agreements, Subcontract Agreements, Task Orders, Contract Conclusion/Termination Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, and Partnership Agreements.
- In support of the prime contract, led several large and complex acquisition processes, resulting in the procurement of works and services through subcontracts and individual consulting agreements.
- Successfully managed multiple contracts and cooperative agreements between the United Nations and several multi-laterals, including the government of the United States that ranged from $1 million to $500 million each.
Hedayat lives in Springfield, Virginia, with his wife and two children, nine and six years old. When not working, Hedayat loves spending time with his family, mostly spent in activities that entertain his kids. Hedayat also loves traveling and taking long walks.