Principal Contracts Consultant
Dawn is a seasoned contracts and procurement professional with over 10 years of government contracting experience and over 9 years in commercial contracting. She holds a B.S. in Business Administration from Liberty University, an Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies from Colorado Technical University and a Master’s Certificate in Commercial Contract Management from George Washington University. Dawn is highly versatile and flexible; quickly masters new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Dawn’s accomplishments have included:
- Administer and oversee all facets of contract activities to include contract negotiation, risk identification and mitigation, management of Government, State and commercial contracts, including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Reseller Agreements, Subcontracts, Consulting Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Partnership Agreements.
- Manage CIO-CS and SEWP Contract portfolios, responses to bids and contract compliance
- Provide leadership to executive management regarding contract compliance and requirements, customer specifications, government regulations
- Responsible for Sam.gov registration and renewals
- Management of AMEX and Procurement Card Programs representing $400 million in annual spend.
Dawn is a Virginia native and currently lives in Aldie, VA. When Dawn is not working, she can be found at her sons’ football games or spending time with family and friends.